We specialise in the recruitment of high quality candidates in the Digital Retail sector. We have an excellent opportunity for a Head of Digital with extensive experience in the cosmetics industry. This is a very exciting position with autonomy to restructure and rebuild the digital side of the business, offered on either a permanent or contract basis.
Head of Digital’s general responsibilities
As the Head of Digital you will be responsible for developing & driving digital innovation and strategy, managing & developing the online platform as well as the database of customers including the management, development and engagement of customer loyalty. Working with all area of the business to ensure the online stores continue to grow across all regions and are aligned with their brand.
Head of Digital’s Core Duties
- Relaunch the company’s ecommerce website
- Oversee all digital marketing activities of the business
- Full responsibility for content management
- Work with agencies and contractors regarding digital marketing, AdWord campaigns, Google Analytics PPC, SEO etc.
- Manage instore tech such as Ipads for online purchases and orders
- Manage all social medial, blogging, facebook, twitter, reviews etc.
- Manage and improve brand awareness
- Responsible for all online and offline content
Head of Digital’s Key Experience
- Significant management experience in Digital Marketing
- Degree level education
- Preferably CIM qualified, but not essential
- Experience working for a cosmetic brand
- Experience dealing with agency for digital marketing campaigns
- Experience managing online content
- Experience improving brand awareness.
- Highly motivated, enthusiasm and driven
- Excellent English communication skills
- Experience working for a multi-national company, preferably within Europe
- French speaking would be advantageous
Are you enthusiastic about the Head of Digital’s job? Send us your CV in word format today