Calling all PPC (pay per click) or even SEO experts looking for a rare in-house role within a business offering unique one off products sold to B2C global markets. You will be working with one of the best Heads of eCommerce; running ad's across China, Australia, USA and Latin America. Everyday will bring you new challenges - are you ready? Be part of a growing team with an exciting eComm strategy that simply has no limits!
BASIC SALARY: £28,000 to £45,000 per annum - depending on experience
· Annual Company Bonus
· Company Pension
· On-site Parking
· Thriving eCommerce Market
· Global Market Exposure
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Gloucester, Milton Keynes, Swindon, Banbury, Reading, Aylesbury,
JOB DESCRIPTION: PPC Specialist / PPC Executive / PPC Expert- eCommerce
Our PPC Specialists will be the heart of our digital strategy that currently generates 80% of a very healthy and stable turnover.
Our pay per click experts will be responsible for;
· The transition of PPC and SEO activity from our current provider to our new in-house team.
· Fully optimising campaigns across global markets and identifying markets un-touched.
· Working across the following platforms; Google Ads, Bing, Facebook, Instagram, Amazon and Amazon DSP.
· Creative content, running video ad's, advertising budgets, sponsored brands and online product display.
PERSON SPECIFICATION: PPC Specialist / PPC Executive / PPC Expert- eCommerce
As an experienced PPC Expert you will be naturally analytical and data driven along with a creative flair for engaging online consumer content.
We are keen to appoint 2 x PPC Specialists that can prove the following skills and area's of expertise:
· Previous success of implementing and managing campaigns that have generated a significant ROI for an online business or brand.
· Have previously worked as a SEO or PPC Expert
· Demonstrate the ability and desire to develop your online skills further.
· Enjoys being part of an active and fast-paced team.
We are an established UK brand that has developed and become a reputable e-trader with some of the key market places. Our vision is to continue this growth and success giving you an exciting and flexible career.
We are privately owned and luckily 2020 has seen one of our best years so far! Come and be part of this exciting story.
It is highly likely you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services: PPC Executive, PPC Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, SEO Manager, Senior PPC Manager, Lead Performance Marketing Manager, Digital Campaign Manager, Online Manager, Online Trading Manager, eCommerce Manager, eCommerce Sales Manager, Digital Development Manager, Global Trading Manager, Amazon Trading Manager, Amazon Manager, Paid Search Manager,
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the recruitment partner of our client.
REF: KA16054, Wallace Hind Selection