You can save this job and apply at a later date.
PPC Account Manager
This is an exciting opportunity to join a digital marketing and publishing agency who are continuing to grow quickly and have a track record for developing talent!
In this role you will be reporting to an Account Director, you will be tasked with the ownership of some key client accounts.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with key clients to ensure their expectations are exceeded.
- Understanding of the retail sector in the context of digital marketing
- Ensuring you are continuingly developing on PPC knowledge and experience.
- Setting strategies and ensuring they are implemented
Why should you apply?
- Truly flexible working hours with good holiday allowance
- Great career progression opportunities
- Social environment
- Great training opportunities
What we’re looking for:
- Strong analytical skills
- A proven relationship builder
- Project management and organisational skills
- Proactive and a can do attitude
Excellent communication skills
At polkadotfrog recruitment we do our very best to ensure both client and candidate satisfaction. Our team of Specialist Consultants have the skills, experience and passion to deliver a professional, personal and quality service. Our mission is to build long-term relationships and help clients and candidates find the perfect match.
With offices in Cambridge, Ipswich, Peterborough and Norwich we specialise in the Office Support, Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, IT, Legal and Shipping & Transport sectors across all levels.
Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven’t heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.