You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Lloyd Recruitment Services are pleased to be working with a leading company based in East Grinstead who are currently in search of a Marketing Manager on a 12 month fixed term contract.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the successful execution of the marketing strategy. Develop creative and engaging marketing campaigns and activities that deliver against product targets.
What you will do:
- Work closely with the Managers to develop marketing strategies and plans which engage and inspire customers and target audiences resulting in delivery of product KPIs
- Lead the development of all marketing campaigns and oversee their implementation ensuring they are using the most effective communications channels to maximise exposure to customer base and relevant target audience
- Oversee content creation across all relevant marketing channels: CRM, sponsorship, press, company magazine, events, PPC, SEO, social media and public relations
- Ensure all marketing campaigns are informed by data analysis and customer insight and these are continually used to refine and optimise plans and campaigns to achieve product KPIs
- Prepare and present post campaign analysis to the Marketing Teams ensuring key learnings and insight are understood and lessons learnt are taken into future plans and campaigns
- Work closely with key stakeholders and relevant internal teams to ensure they are fully briefed in a timely manner to support and participate in specific marketing campaigns
- Managing a diverse portfolio of external marketing agencies to execute best-in- class marketing campaigns and ensure all activity is delivered on time, to budget and achieve the agreed marketing KPIs
- Compile and evaluate all marketing activity carried out by the competitors and ensure any learnings are cascaded to all relevant marketing teams
- Ensure all marketing activity adheres to brand positioning and guidelines and conforms to the relevant legal and regulatory frameworks (i.e. DPA, GDPR)
- Manage and develop a Senior Marketing Executive ensuring they have the skills and capabilities to execute marketing plans to deliver product KPIs
What you will need:
- Educated to degree level, ideally with a recognised qualification i.e. CIM, IDM
- Significant marketing experience in an agency or client side within a B2C role in a customer service industry environment
- Experience of developing and delivering innovative marketing campaigns and messaging across a range of media channels including digital, offline collateral, social media, TV, press and radio
- Proven commercial acumen, ‘numerically literate’
- Strong relationship and influencing skills within a matrix environment
- Proven strong analytical skills, based on a sound understanding of customer and industry insight
Salary of £37K - £40K DOE - 12 months F.T.C
Due to the high volume of applications, Lloyd Recruitment Services can only contact shortlisted candidates
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Lloyd Recruitment - East Grinstead