You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Email Marketing Executive
Are you an experienced Email Marketing Executive, looking for a varied and exciting new role? Do you want to work for a well-established, industry-leading company? We have a fantastic role for you!
Pursuit Resources are currently recruiting for an Email Marketing Executive for our client, a well-established, rapidly growing and market leading company based in the Essex area.
We are looking for candidate who is passionate about email marketing, focused, enthusiastic and willing to learn. This role will be heavily focused on building emails, creating email content, and supporting the email marketing team to achieve its goals.
* Ensure email database and lists are fully up to date and managed
* Testing- develop, evolve and manage the email test calendar
* Create visually compelling and effective emails for broadcasting across multilingual channels
* Design and production of email graphics in accordance to supplied brief
* Deploy email campaigns using e-mail marketing platforms
* Proof-reading and testing of emails using industry best practice
* Assess emails for quality assurance so there are no typos or grammatical errors
* Reporting and analytics- Produce reports on performance of key metrics for campaigns and derive recommendations for future campaigns improvements
* Conduct regular best practice and competitor reviews of email marketing and making recommendations for development
* Ensure emails are engaging and compelling while reflecting brand values and positioning
* Assisting with copy writing where necessary, particularly of subject lines
* Setting up and deployment of event based triggered and automated emails
* Setting up email & web voucher codes
* Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an email marketing role
* A sound understanding and interest in Email marketing & CRM
* Experience and knowledge of HTML, CSS, Photoshop & Dreamweaver – building and design of emails.
* You will be able to troubleshoot and fix errors across HTML and CSS
* An eye for good design/layout
* Good copy writing ability
* Be highly organised and accurate with pin-sharp eye for detail
* Able to work on own initiative with good time management skills
* Commitment to high standards at all times
* Team player
* Confident written and verbal communication skills
The successful candidate may be asked to help with any other online marketing activities as and when required.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a social, team-orientated and successful company who offer development opportunities, benefits package, & onsite parking!
If you feel you fit the requirements for this role and would like to discuss it in more detail please contact Sam Chambers on (phone number removed).
Pursuit Resources Group are an established recruitment agency based in Braintree, Essex. We recruit across many industry sectors within Essex, Herts, Suffolk, London and beyond. We cover both the permanent and the temporary recruitment market. For more details visit our website – (url removed) or alternatively find us on social media under ‘@pursuitgroup’. To be notified of all the latest positions please follow us on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Pursuit Resources Group