You can save this job and apply at a later date.
Digital Marketing Executive
You will be responsible for creating and delivering a digital marketing strategy, producing and curating content and developing the brand. Ultimately, you will execute all content marketing initiatives to ensure customer engagement, brand consistency and a positive customer experience.
Our client have a major industry event once a year and you will be responsible for the brand and digital content for this too.
This is an excellent opportunity for a digital marketeer to join an exciting company and develop their skills further.
The role will involve:-
* Website: responsibility for sourcing, curating and publishing all web content and developing functionality to deliver the best user experience as well as evaluating site performance and growing traffic on an ongoing basis.
* Optimise content to max SEO
* Social media: develop social media strategy to deliver sustained engagement and grow following via compelling and frequently posted content across all platforms.
* Ongoing evaluation of websites, social media and digital advertising performance and budget management providing regular and ad hoc reporting as required.
* Work with Head of Marcomms and agencies to deliver digital advertising campaigns with evaluation and learning towards continuous improvement
* Brand development: work with Head of Marcomms to map out SBS brand (look, feel, position, language, style, tone of voice, consistency etc) and how that works across the various marketing channels. Become guardian of the brand across all collateral
* Collaborate with the Marcoms team, and external agencies, to plan, develop and deliver digital campaigns for our event portfolios
* Look at new ways to articulate the SBS brand such as representation at events and involvement in third party initiatives
* Responsibility for developing, maintaining and approving content calendars
* Assist with email marketing
* Work with Head of Marcomms, Senior PR Exec and Marcomms Exec to map out the BM brand development plan for the next five years including positioning, look, feel, tone of voice, language, consistency and style
* Work with BM Marcomms Exec to develop BM website including content, language, hierarchy, look, language, imagery.
* Advise on maxing SEO and delivering best user experience.
* Work with BM Marcomms Exec and agency to develop social media content plan to grow, engage and develop sustained engagement with members and wider leisure marine industry audience
* Work with Marketing Exec to deliver relevant, engaging and well written email marketing
* Work with Head of Marcomms and Marketing Exec to ensure appropriate and consistent branding across all BM marketing collateral and communications.
* Working with Head of Marcomms and wider BM/events team to establish identities and branding for new (yet tbc) events and initiatives, oversee roll out and brand manage.
* Edit, proofread and improve written posts from other members of staff
* Ensure all content is on-brand and consistent in terms of style, tone of voice and quality.
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.