You can save this job and apply at a later date.
German or Norwegian Marketing Executive
Black Biro Recruitment's prestigious client is a world leader in providing recycling solutions to Brand Names. They create collection and recycling solutions systems for anything that would otherwise be sent to incineration or landfill. They are partnered with some of the most recognizable brands and retailers in the world.
The European Marketing team seeks to hire a resourceful and driven marketing professional to create and implement creative communications for the business and for their brand partners in several European countries with a focus on the UK.
Daily tasks include:
- Promote the free national recycling programmes they have in partnership with the brands to collect as much waste as possible
- Drive e-commerce sales results for the Zero Waste Box solution through specific activations
- Grow company brand awareness and maintain good quality service
- Maintain websites appearance and programme/brand structure by monitoring informational updates, enforcing consistent content and display standards
- Write, design and execute emailing campaigns to increase engagement and give important information about the service
- Execute sponsored marketing content and products such as collection boxes, contests, promotions, flyers, brochures, stickers, posters
- Monitor effective marketing benchmarks, surveys and reports to adjust strategy according to the market specificities
- Act as a liaison for the graphic designer, PR, customer service and operation teams to successfully promote the platform and troubleshoot issues with the programme
- Research the latest marketing trends and make recommendations to improve the marketing strategy for the European business
- Fluent in English and needs to speak German or Norwegian as well
- Preferably graduated from a Marketing or Communications related degree and/or experience in multiple areas of marketing
- Strong aptitude for communications and irreproachable grammar in the spoken languages
- Creative thinker with a good eye for design
- Organised with an excellent level of attention to details
- Comfortable working as a member of a team as well as pursuing projects independently
- Interest in sustainability (desirable)
- Salary commensurate with experience
- 25 Paid Holiday Days
- Company Pension contribution up to 3% of salary
- Casual and friendly work environment with an open-office space full of upcycled decor
Black Biro Recruitment is acting as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client
Create new Job Alert
Create a new Job Alert to make sure you see the best new jobs first!
Your search has been saved and has been added to your Job Alerts
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide your bank details or any other financial information. For more information on conducting a safe job hunt online, visit safer-jobs.com.
Black Biro Recruitment