As our Subscriptions Marketing Executive you will work with and support the Acquisitions team, and other departments in the team, to evaluate, plan and implement marketing campaign activities, delivering cost-effective routes to acquire print & digital subscribers across designated vertical markets. You will also have responsibility for coordinating budgeted spend and suppliers to achieve objectives and maximise performance. Primary focus will be on the US brands and market.
- Deliver acquisition activity using the full marketing mix and marketing channels to implement effective campaigns
- Source and implement sub loaders (gifts) from external suppliers and working with vertical stakeholders contacts to monitor the performance of gifts
- Work with third parties to agree collaborative activity and generate new opportunities
- Event planning to drive acquisitions and providing support at shows
- Monitor the acquisitions performance of campaigns in order to ensure they are effective and take learnings to influence future campaigns or opportunities
- Ensure that campaigns are within your monthly marketing budget allocations and achieve a good return on investment
- Work closely with key suppliers to ensure we are optimising our spend and getting very good levels of service
- Monitor and report on competitor activity and initiatives highlighting key areas of opportunity or concern
- Collaborate closely with the eCommerce, Email and Retention, Creative teams
- Work closely with the outside fulfilment bureaus on customer service and new promotion setups.
- Previous relevant subscription marketing experience and/or marketing qualification
- Ability to manage competing projects under time pressure
- Excellent communication - both written and verbal and organisation skills
- Core subs marketing skills such as copywriting, briefing design teams, proof-reading
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Competent in Excel and Google products
- Analytical, numerate and commercially aware (profitability, ROI, ARPU, LTV)
- Understand sub metrics that feed into new customer growth across our marketing channels and performance tracking against these
- Understand the importance of results analysis in planning new campaigns
What will I get in return:
As well as our standard benefits, we have a number of awesome perks available to our staff including:
- Unlimited paid time off (yes you read that right!)
- A share in our success- every member of staff receives a profit pool bonus at the end of our financial year
- Free digital magazine subscriptions and access to back copies of our print magazines and bookazines
- Discounted gym membership and onsite health & wellbeing (yoga at lunch anyone?!)
- Regular staff socials arranged by our wonderful Employee Community & Culture committees
- Huge opportunities to learn and develop whether through professional qualifications, exposure to incredible business projects or informal lunch & learns, hosted by your colleagues
We are Future
Connectors. Creators. Experience Makers
Future is a global multi-platform media company and leading digital publisher, with scalable brands and diversified revenue streams. We are dedicated to connecting over 300 million people worldwide with their passions, through expert content, world-class events and cutting-edge proprietary technology. We have big ambitions to transform media and change people’s lives.
We have a market-leading portfolio of over 220 brands spanning across technology, gaming, TV & entertainment, women’s lifestyle, music, sport, creative and photography, home interest and B2B. You may have heard of us…
But a stellar heritage isn’t enough. We continue to grow our portfolio and launch new brands, restlessly looking to improve, innovate and push the boundaries of what can be done. We develop leading-edge technology which is disrupting the media marketplace.
Together, we’re exceeding the expectations of everyone we exist for – our audiences, clients, staff and shareholders. In a short space of time, Future has transformed into an innovative global media platform.
We reap the rewards too, of course, with a fun and creative place to work with endless opportunities to forge a career. We believe in teamwork that transcends location, so we don’t have a Future HQ but a globally connected workforce across the UK, US, Europe and Australia
Every kind of talent is celebrated here.. We hire for person not for the role, looking for people who share our ambitions to be bold and innovate, making Future a global success story.
Let’s do this!
To apply for this role, please submit your CV and a covering letter explaining why this is your dream job!
Inclusion & Diversity
At Future we are passionate about ensuring that as a business, we are continuing to promote diversity and inclusion not just in our recruitment processes, but everything we do.
Future is an equal opportunity employer and we will continue to ensure our recruitment process will be free of bias and our workplaces are inclusive, positive, free of discrimination and respects all backgrounds and beliefs. Our culture is underpinned by our values which will continue to ensure that all applicants, current and future employees are treated with respect and fairness.
We are continuing to be inclusive in our approach to flexible working, ensuring that we are making adjustments where required and providing our employees the tools and support to enable them to grow and flourish in their careers.
Remember: You should never send cash or cheques to a prospective employer, or provide any financial information. Please get in touch if you see any roles asking for payments or financial details from you. For more information, visit safer-jobs.com.